Archive at https://www.periscope.tv/ianuptoncu/1BdGYoayLbgxX?t= Resources: http://bit.ly/lb-sv “Create amazing resources to support teaching & learning”
Details of the Call For Papers at https://journal.alt.ac.uk/index.php/rlt/pages/view/cfp
Deadlines for authors:
- Call for papers open: 15 June 2018
- Submission deadline: 15 August 2018
- Decision on manuscripts: 1 October 2018
- Revised/final manuscripts: 15 October 2018
- Publication: December 2018 (indicative)
#ascilitemlsig & #sotelnz weekly webinar episode 3: Lite Bites #2 on Google Drive with @ianupton_CU from Coventry University. Resources available at https://spark.adobe.com/page/SN6bRFaZesrt9/
#ASCILITE 2018 Conference Call for Participation is now open
The ASCILITE 2018 Conference Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that the Call for Participation is now open.
The theme for the conference is Open oceans: Learning without borders. Picture sitting on a beach looking at the ocean, seeing the horizon stretch out before you as you dream about the possibilities, reflecting on the past or being mindfully present in the moment. The sea is vast. This vision captures the infinite possibilities when considering innovation, practice and research in the use of educational technologies in tertiary education.
Accordingly, you are invited to submit conceptual, applied and theoretical research contributions on eight conference streams that you will find at the link below which also contains the Submission Guidelines:
Call for Participation:
All submissions must be made via EasyChair by midnight on Friday 13 July 2018 (AEST).
As the 2018 #CMALTcMOOC finishes this week we’ve started planning for activities for the rest of the year. Coming up we’re planning:
- CMALT Boot Camp 2-6th July
- Weekly #SOTELNZ and #ASCILITEMLSIG Webinar series starting Friday 11th May
- #MOSOMELT cMOOC v4 starting 21st May
- #CMALTcMOOC v3 will be back in October 2018
- Proposal for a second Journal special issue on Mobile Mixed Reality submitted to Research in Learning Technology
- AND the #SOTELNZ Symposium will be back in February 2019
Scholarshp of Technology Enhanced Learning :
2nd SoTEL conference: February 18th and 19th 2019.
Peter Scott: Trendsetter 1: Supporting Student learning with Technology: What Future? http://tinyurl.com/yd5lrldv
Claire Amos: Trendsetter 2: The Digital Blue Yonder: What’s on the Horizon, What next and What now? http://tinyurl.com/y7jl7vjr