The ASCILITE Mobile Learning SIG has two sessions on day 2 (Weds 4th December) at the Conference, and it would be great to see everyone who is attending there http://2019conference.ascilite.org/programme.html:
- 1pm to 2:30pm Weds 4th December, SR C 3.10 – Mobile Learning SIG Meet and share mobile learning projects and plan activities for 2020
- 2:30pm to 3:30pm Weds 4th December, PAT – Panel Symposium discussing the 2019 article updates to the special collection on Mobile Mixed Reality (MMR) for the Research in Learning Technology Journal https://journal.alt.ac.uk/index.php/rlt/collections
This weeks #ASCILITEMLSIG #SOTELNZ Webinar was a discussion around the new three levels of CMALT accreditation.
This weeks #ASCILITEMLSIG #SOTELNZ Webinar was a discussion around the new three levels of CMALT accreditation. Thanks to @MarenDeepwell @IanUpton_CU and @mjenkins571 for the discussion – slides at https://www.alt.ac.uk/certified-membership
This weeks webinar discusses the introduction of the 3 levels of CMALT accreditation, with special guest Dr Maren Deepwell – CEO of ALT. 8am New Zealand Time Friday 13th September, 9pm Thursday 12th September UK time.
Join Zoom Meeting
If you would like to subscribe to the RSS feed of the new #ASCILITEMLSIG discussion forum the RSS link is: https://community.sotel.nz/rss/file.php/32/5dcc7f24c17d43aed34d237e08c38435/mod_forum/1/rss.xml
A Feed Reader such as Feedly will allow you to subscribe to this feed so you can be notified of any new Posts.
We’re running the #CMALTcMOOC again starting 24 September – so it’ll be great to have you on board – please encourage your colleagues who may benefit from becoming part of the community and the journey to signup at https://cmaltcmooc.wordpress.com/contact/
The CMALT cMOOC aims to mentor and support applications for CMALT accreditation. CMALT is the Certified Member of the Association of Learning Technologies (available to either ALT or ASCILITE members https://www.alt.ac.uk/certified-membership) and recognises experience and expertise in the use of technologies for learning. This is available to academic and allied staff who are interested in or have successfully integrated the use of learning technologies in the course(s) they teach. We have developed the CMALT cMOOC (https://cmaltcmooc.wordpress.com) as a 7-week online support programme/network, and the next iteration of this starts on September 24 – signup at https://cmaltcmooc.wordpress.com/contact/
We have also developed the SoTEL NZ Research Cluster as a support network and the SoTEL NZ Symposium as a showcase and networking event for groups of educators exploring the scholarship of technology enhanced learning: https://sotel.nz
The research cluster is open to new groups beyond NZ, and the 2019 Symposium call for participation is now open.
@amanda_lees and @atz119 discuss their collaboration in curriculum redesign for Public Environment Health
As the 2018 #CMALTcMOOC finishes this week we’ve started planning for activities for the rest of the year. Coming up we’re planning:
- CMALT Boot Camp 2-6th July
- Weekly #SOTELNZ and #ASCILITEMLSIG Webinar series starting Friday 11th May
- #MOSOMELT cMOOC v4 starting 21st May
- #CMALTcMOOC v3 will be back in October 2018
- Proposal for a second Journal special issue on Mobile Mixed Reality submitted to Research in Learning Technology
- AND the #SOTELNZ Symposium will be back in February 2019
The recording of the ASCILITE webinar held last week 26 June on supporting CMALT submissions has been released for open viewing, and can be accessed at